This live online training course explains to people who already use Instagram for marketing, tools and tactics they can use to... 1. Improve the design of your posts and stories 2. Grow your followers 3. Increase the reach of your posts 4. Drive people to your website in order to increase sales 5. Advertise on Instagram to drive people to your website in order to increase sales
An Intermediate Guide to Using Instagram to Market Your Business - Would you like to improve your marketing on Instagram - especially if you are a retailer?
N.B. This Course is for businesses registered in Limerick only - outside bookings will be cancelled.
This LIVE online training course explains to people who already use Instagram for marketing, tools and tactics they can use to...
- Improve the design of your posts and stories
- Grow your followers
- Increase the reach of your posts
- Drive people to your website in order to increase sales
- Advertise on Instagram to drive people to your website in order to increase sales
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is only suitable for people who already understand how to use Instagram and have already started using it (even a little bit) for marketing. It is particularly useful for retailers as we will look at how to target local shoppers and also what is involved in Shoppable posts for online retailers. This course is not suitable for beginners who do not know how to use Instagram or have not setup an Instagram account for their business.
This course DOES NOT cover
- How to setup an account
- How to post
- What are stories
- How to switch to a business profile
- (Please refer to the Beginners Instagram course if you want to cover the points above).
- This course is not for digital marketing trainers/consultants or website designers.
How does it work?
Click on this link to watch a video which explains how the online course works
This course will be delivered by Evan Mangan of The Marketing Crowd
What do you need?
A laptop/pc/Mac/tablet to take part in the course and your smartphone with the Instagram app downloaded in advance of the course. We recommend that you do not use your phone to join this course as you may wish to use/access the Instagram app during the course.
This is a 3 hour LIVE online course which you can attend from your home or office using a PC / MAC / Smartphone or tablet (you will need to be able to hear sound either through speakers or headphones but you do not need a webcam). Please note that the larger the screen you use the better the experience will be.
What is involved in an online course and how does this online course work?
As a course participant you...
- Need to download the free Zoom meeting software prior to the course - we will provide you with a download link.
- Can join the course on a PC / MAC or tablet (you will need to be able to hear sound either through speakers or headphones but you do not need a webcam).
- Will by default have your webcam switched off - this will give you privacy if you do not want to be seen. If you wish, you can switch your webcam on. Your trainer, Evan, will explain on the day how this works. Please note you do not need to have a webcam to participate.
- Participants will be able to ‘mute’ themselves throughout the course and ‘unmute’ themselves to be able to answer question. This will give people peace of mind that strangers cannot hear what is going on in the background (their kids / pets etc). It also ensures the smooth running of the course. Will be able to "ask a question". They can "virtually" raise their hand and Evan can then unmute the participant so they can ask a question.
- Will be able to "ask a question". You can "virtually" raise your hand and Evan can then unmute you / or you can unmute yourself so you can ask a question. If you do not have a microphone then you can type a message for the trainer to see.
- Will be able to see Evan, the trainer, via his webcam.
- Will be able to see Evan's screen and therefore see what he is demonstrating/referring to - just as you would in a physical training course.
The course will very much be a mixture of Evan talking to the camera and then demonstrating what to do on the relevant websites.
What we will cover:
Tools & tactics to improve your Instagram Posts & Stories
- Demonstration of apps & tools you can use to create eye-catching posts & stories
- Video equipment and apps that will improve the quality of your Instagram videos
- How to “privately” monitor other companies stories in order to keep up with your industry
Tactics to grow your followers
- How to convert your Facebook followers into Instagram followers using Ads
- How to run a competition to grow your followers (& promote it as an ad)
Tactics to increase the reach of your posts
- Free tool that lets you check the engagement rate of your competitors posts to see how they are doing
- How to identify your best performing posts using Instagram analytics
- A free 3rd party tool you can use to identify the best times to post
- How to then easily schedule your posts using Facebook creator studio from your PC
- How to use Instagram Stories to increase visibility of your post
Free tactics & tools to drive people to your website in order to increase sales
- Tools that help you get the most out of your Profile url
- How to setup Shoppable posts if you are an online retailer
How to advertise on Instagram to drive people to your website in order to increase sales
- How to run an ad campaign using the Instagram app to drive people to your website
- How to run an ad campaign using Facebook ads tool
- How to target your website visitors on Instagram
- How to target your most engaged Instagram followers using ads