Would you like to improve your marketing on Instagram – especially if you are a retailer?
This LIVE online training course explains to people who already use Instagram for marketing, tools and tactics they can use to improve their existing marketing efforts.
The course will cover:
- 20 Tactics to grow your Instagram followers
- How Instagram Reels can increase your reach and engagement
- Why Reels has become a very important part of Instagram marketing
- Examples of Reels that businesses could create.
- How to create Reels
- How does Instagram Shopping work
- How to setup Instagram Shopping
- How to tag your posts and Stories with your products
- How to compare your engagement stats with competitors
- How to identify your most successful posts in order to do more of those.
- How to identify the best times to post
- How to schedule your posts to get more engagement
- How to use Instagram Shopping to sell your products (If you have an Ecommerce website)
- Ways to increase reach and engagement of your posts.
Who is this course suitable for?
This Level 2 course builds on the level 1 course and is suitable for those who ...
- Already understand how to use Instagram and feel comfortable using it for marketing.
- Have attended the Instagram for Beginners course delivered by Evan Mangan of The Marketing Crowd (either a single course or as part of the Digital Marketing Programme/Social Media Marketing Bootcamp)
It is particularly useful for retailers as we will look at how to target local shoppers and also what is involved in Shoppable posts for online retailers.
This course is not for beginners, digital marketing trainers/consultants or website designers.
Please be aware that it will not cover topics that were covered in the level 1 course including ...
- How to ensure your profile is setup correctly from a marketing point of view
- How to switch from a personal to a business profile
- How to complete your profile correctly
- An overview of the main sections in Instagram
- How search works – and what you need to do to get found
- How the newsfeed works
- What you could / should be posting
- How to post images and videos, including IGTV videos
- Recap on how to use Instagram for marketing.
- Overview of Instagram Stories – how to post to your story.
- Overview of Instagram Reels – how to post a Reel.
(Please refer to the Level 1 course if you want to cover the points above).
How does it work?
Click on this link to watch a video which explains how the online course works.
This course will be delivered by Evan Mangan of The Marketing Crowd
What do you need?
A laptop/pc/Mac/tablet to take part in the course and your smartphone with the Instagram app downloaded in advance of the course. We recommend that you do not use your phone to join this course as you may wish to use/access the Instagram app during the course.
This is a 3-hour LIVE online course which you can attend from your home or office using a PC / MAC / Smartphone or tablet (you will need to be able to hear sound either through speakers or headphones, but you do not need a webcam). Please note that the larger the screen you use the better the experience will be.