This advanced Facebook advertising course goes way beyond “how to boost a post” and shows you the latest techniques.
There are two reasons why businesses need to understand how to advertise on Facebook;
- On average only 10% of followers now see posts from a page
- Facebook ads are a very effective and affordable way of getting into anyone’s newsfeed to tell them about your products or offer, simply by spending a small amount of money e.g. for €5-€10 you can get your message out to thousands of potential customers.
This Facebook advertising course goes way beyond “how to boost a post” and shows you how to run ad campaigns using the Ads Manager tool.
Who is this course suitable for?
This is an intermediate level course which includes some advanced techniques.
This is suitable for you if you already understand how to use Facebook and you are using a Facebook business page for marketing.
This is not suitable for people who are unsure how Facebook works e.g. Beginners.
What do you need?
You need to bring a laptop.
This is a hands-on workshop. On the course, you will setup lots of different targeting audiences and you will be running through different types of advertising campaigns.
A tablet will not be suitable for many of the exercises.
Topics that we will cover
Overview of Facebook Ads
- Why are your posts not being seen by the majority of your followers
- How do Facebook ads work?
Step 1: Design your ads so that they stand out and communicate your message
- Where to get eye catching images
- Hands on use of the latest apps for designing eye catching graphics / ads
Step 2: Know how to target the best audience for your business.
- Basic and intermediate ways to target
- Advanced targeting options
- How to target visitors to your website
- How to target a lookalike audience
Step 3: Ensure your website will convert the traffic into enquiries and sales
- What do you need to do on your website in order to turn the traffic from ads into enquiries and sales
Step 4: Understand how best to run the ad campaign
- Example campaign 1: How to get more people to see your posts
- Example campaign 2: How to drive traffic to your website
- Example campaign 3: How to get more followers for your page
Step 5: Understand how to monitor your ads
Croom Enterprise Centre, Croom, Co. Limerick