If you have already attended the Level 1 video marketing course this Level 2 course will help you improve your video marketing skills as it covers additional video editing techniques. This training is for businesses based in Limerick only.
How to create marketing videos for your website & social media (Level 2)
If you have already attended the Level 1 video marketing course this Level 2 course will help you improve your video marketing skills as it covers additional video editing techniques.
What we will cover:
- How to edit a marketing video where a customer is answering questions
- You will learn additional video editing techniques that go beyond what we covered in the level 1 course. Specifically, you will learn:
- How to cut out parts of the clips you don’t want.
- How to crop in to your videos to give the impression you have multiple cameras
- How to add slow motion / speed to your video footage
- How to add more advanced text effects
- How to edit a marketing video that is based on images and text
- How to edit a marketing video where someone is speaking to camera and you want to also add images
- How to edit a marketing video that is portrait / vertical for Instagram Stories or Reels
- How to edit a video where you want to demonstrate something on a PC or phone screen
This is a 3-hour LIVE online course which you can attend from your home or office using a PC / MAC / Smartphone or tablet (you will need to be able to hear sound either through speakers or headphones, but you do not need a webcam). Please note that the larger the screen you use the better the experience will be.
Who is this course suitable for?
Anyone who has already attended Level 1 video marketing course delivered by Evan Mangan over the past few years (either as a single course or as part of the Social Media Marketing Bootcamp / Digital Marketing Programme)
This level 2 course is a follow up of level 1 video marketing course. It assumes that you have attended that course and that you have seen the demonstration of how to edit a marketing video. You should not attend this if you have not been on the level 1 course.
This course is not for digital marketing trainers/consultants, website designers or those in the video industry.
What we are NOT covering in this course:
We are not covering the topics that are covered in the level 1 course such as:
- A beginner’s guide to how to edit a marketing video.
- How to turn clips shot with a phone into a marketing video by cutting out the bit we don’t want, adding music, text, transitions, footage and your logo
- An overview of 4 types of marketing videos you could create (Company promo, “How To”, Testimonials and Product Videos)
- Overview and demo of additional equipment you should get (Microphone, Tripod, Gimbal, Lights)
- Overview of options for editing your video covering PC / Mac and Phone / Tablet
- Pitfalls to avoid when shooting videos with your phone.
- Tips on how to interview people so they are relaxed.
- Tips on speaking to camera so you feel more comfortable.
This course will be delivered by Evan Mangan of The Marketing Crowd
How does it work?
Click on this link to watch a video which explains how the online course works