This workshop will cover how export & import customs will impact trade with the U.K. as a 'Third Country,' how tariffs work & the need to correctly classify your goods.
The day is organised into 4 sessions, which will allow for networking as well as questions and answers.
- EU Customs / Revenue.ie
- Importing / Exporting
- Customs offences and Fines
- Union Customs Code
- Guide to Classification
- Classification Example
- Binding Tariff Information (BTI)
- Importance of Valuation
- Preferential / Non-Preferential Origin
- Types of Preferential Origin
- Customs Broker Management
- Transport & Trade Documents
- Goods Transit – UK landbridge
SADs & Associated Documents:
- Managing Clearance Agents
- Agent’s Representation
- Document compliance
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO)
Review and Questions.
Course Leaders: Austin Rutledge – Philip Kane.
Castletroy Park Hotel, Dublin Road, Limerick