These workshops are aimed at advancing understanding of how to craft a successful grant application.
The two training workshops in this course will be delivered online via Zoom by Tom O'Leary.
Webinar 1: May 6th at 7pm - 9pm
Webinar 2: May 7th at 7pm - 9pm
Attendees at the workshops will leave with an understanding of:
- Sourcing information online about grants
- Developing a team to work on applications and collaborating online (useful tools)
- Types of funding
- Things to do before you start the application process
- Typical supporting documentation and enclosures required
- Researching the grant – criteria, aims etc.
- Adapting your project to the grant application
- Reasons why applications can succeed or fail
- The common questions to expect and how to answer them
- Things to do when you have completed the application
- Obtaining and dealing with feedback
Book your place
To book your place on this course, contact John Hassett at firstname.lastname@example.org. Spaces are limited!
Once registered a link to the Zoom Meeting will be forwarded with a reminder email on the day of the webinar.
Participants can submit questions by email to John Hassett before the Webinar and there will also be a Q&A at the end of each session.