This energized 2.5-hour workshop will take a practical look at the impacts COVID 19 is having on the retail sector.
This workshop will be presented by James Burke, Retail and food consultant, Bobby Kerr, Retail Expert and Media Presenter, and Yvonne Scully, Former Investment Banker.This workshop is for LIMERICK BUSINESSES ONLY.
This energized 2.5-hour workshop will take a practical look at the impacts COVID 19 is having on the retail sector. It will also showcase opportunities emerging as well as highlighting supports to deal with challenges.
This workshop will also feature retail champion Bobby Kerr who will provide inspiration and practical ideas for retail businesses to take on board. The workshop will be led by retail expert, James Burke, and will provide practical and easy to implement solutions for those participating.
Panel of Trainers:
•James Burke, Retail Expert
•Yvonne Scully, Former investment banker
•Bobby Kerr, Retail champion and broadcaster
• Input from Your Local Enterprise Office
While the word retailer will be used to promote the programme, this workshop is appropriate for any consumer facing business including cafes, pubs, restaurants, hotels, hairdressers, gyms, beauticians, etc.
- 14.30 – 14.50 James Burke: Intro and examples of where other retailers are finding opportunities
- 14.50 – 15.05 LEO Representative: Local Enterprise Office Supports
- 15.05 – 15.25 Yvonne Scully: Business Continuity - Cashflow and Management and Bank Schemes
- 15.25 – 15.35 Break
- 15.35 – 16.05 Bobby Kerr: Bobby will provide his analysis of the situation and recommendations for businesses to take on board in an energised and motivating session
- 16.05 – 16.30 James Burke: 10 practical actions retailers can take to reinvent their proposition, and to prepare for kick starting your business in the future
- 16.30 – 17.00 Group discussion and peer learnings. Shared learnings from those participating on the call to help each other
Online Virtual Classroom