Would you like to know how you could use Instagram to market your business?
This training course will explain what Instagram is and how to use it to market your business. It will explain how to set up an Instagram account, how to create eye-catching images/videos, how to post a story. It will explain what type of marketing tool Instagram is and how to use it for free and through paid advertising.
Our Beginners Instagram for Business Course is taking place on Friday 11th September 2020 in the Croom Enterprise Centre from 9.30am to 4.30pm.
What is Instagram?
- What kind of social network is it?
How to use Instagram
- Getting started on Instagram – setting up your profile
- How to find interesting content & people to follow
- How to take photos and create videos and share them
- Apps you can use to create eye-catching image and video posts
- How to post a story
How to use Instagram for marketing – for free
- What type of marketing tool is Instagram? Examples - How are companies using Instagram for marketing
- How to migrate to a business account
- Develop a content plan – what will you post?
- Create inspiring and engaging content
- How to grow your followers
How to use Instagram for marketing – through paid advertising
- How to target potential customers on Instagram
- What kind of adverts you can create
- How to run an ad campaign
Smartphone Required with Instagram app downloaded.
Croom Enterprise Centre, Croom, Co. Limerick