The Limerick Innovation Hub is a space developed to provide a high-end landing space for both indigenous and Foreign Direct Investment companies looking to establish a base.
The Hub can also be sub-divided to facilitate SMEs that are looking to grow or expand their businesses in the region.
The space was recently completed, extending to 35,000sq ft of enterprise space, offering local businesses the biggest modern open plan office footprint available in Limerick.
The Hub is the ideal location for businesses in terms of location, size and the availability of car parking spaces. Just minutes from Colbert Train Station and Limerick City Centre, the Hub is located next to the Maldron Hotel and the M7 motorway.
- Unique opportunity to let ground floor office unit extending to approximately 3,251 sq. m (35,000 sq.ft)
- Accommodates 200-250 employees
- Office ready for tenant fit-out and the Park has the benefit of on-site café facility
- Strategically located on the outskirts of Limerick City Centre and in proximity to a good road network
- On-site car parking available
Limerick Enterprise Development Park, Roxboro Rd, Limerick