By building a bank of content that brings the Limerick brand to life, we will help people understand what makes this county and everything it has to offer so special. Your help will be invaluable in both adding to this content and expanding its reach using your own networks.
“A brand is a living entity. It is enriched or undermined cumulatively over time, the product of a thousand small gestures” - Michael Eisner
1. How Limerick are you?
The Limerick brand celebrates the beautiful contradictions that make up our county and those who call it home. Our launch campaign, 'Percentages', is a way that everyone can get involved.
Use the % icon on your own content and use social media to share with the world what % Edge and what % Embrace you, your products/ offering and your business are using #HowLimerick. Download our % artwork files here.
2. Your Limerick story
What connects you to our tidal river, the coast of county Limerick, or the art, culture and history of the city in a way that exemplifies Edge or Embrace? What’s the most exciting or edgy thing you’ve done or seen in and around Limerick?
On a more personal level, what experiences have you witnessed that demonstrate Limerick’s embrace? By sharing these insights you will help to broaden the scope of #HowLimerick to promote commentary about the things that make our county special as a place to live, work and visit.
3. Like, share, comment
It is by boosting the reach of such positive and rich Limerick content that we will touch more people and ignite more opportunities for everyone so please get involved and add your support.
#s and handles
There are key #s which will be used to spread the Limerick message at launch and which we encourage you to take up and use on your own channels:
- #Limerick - To be used as an aggregator on all posts
- #LimerickEdgeEmbrace - To be used on all posts about the brand and with content which highlights the edge and/ or embrace aspects of Limerick and its offering
- #HowLimerick - To be used with posts that share stories of individual/ company edge and embrace moments to showcase and inspire engagement with the brand
Other recommended handles and #’s include:
- @limerickcouncil (for content related to Local Authority issues)
- @wildatlanticway and #discoverireland (for tourism-related content)
- @ida_Midwest (for business and investment-related content)
Social media templates / Profile picture
The Limerick icon is ideal for use in social media profile pictures due to its compact size. The icon can be used as a frame for imagery and design meaning that it can be used to proudly brand your content as part of the Limerick story.