Temporary Administrative Staff - Housing Assistance Programme (HAP)
12 Month Fixed Term Contract at Clerical Officer level
Limerick City & County Council invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to form a panel to fill temporary vacancies for the above position.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated from their application and at interview:
- Strong written and communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- The ability to manage a significant workload in an office environment
- The ability to work well under pressure and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- The ability to prioritise and plan a heavy work load.
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Administrative experience
- Excellent operational usage of excel and Microsoft word
Knowledge and operational understanding of the following is an advantage for candidates
- operating procedures and activities in a work environment
- dealing with confidential information in a work environment
- procedures within a statutory framework
- experience of work in a high transactional financial environment
Salary: €21,359 to €37,339 per annum.
Hours of work: 37 hours per week.
Apply for these positions by emailing a single sheet (front & back) summary only of your contact details including name/address etc, educational background and work experience to date. Please use Microsoft Word and please send from an email address that you will review regularly as communication during the assessment/selection period will only be through that email address.
Short-listing will apply so please prepare summary on the basis of the job and person specification set out above.
The email address for you to send your summary single sheet to is HAPrecruitment@limerick.ie
The closing date for receipt of the single sheet summaries is Monday, 5th January 2015
For other vacancies within the Civil Service and Local Government:
The Human Resource department of Limerick City and County Council is located in Merchants Quay.